Error: OSCOKIRQ failed to assert

fandres17

Post by fandres17 »

Hi everyone. I have purchased a FHB and I am working with a Google Nexus One device. I have followed the directions in http://wiki.moderndevice.com/pmwiki.php?n=MD.FHB

I have upload succesfully the FreeduinoHostBoardDemoV01.pde and I have connected the FHB to the Phone through a USB cable, but it doesn't seems to connect properly to the Android phone, I mean, the application in the Phone shows a message "Please connect a DemoKit board". I opened the serial monitor on the Arduino Interface and I get the following message:

Startpre-power

Thanks in advance for your help

Felipe

oz
Site Admin

Re: Error: OSCOKIRQ failed to assert

Post by oz »

fandres17,

I think you may have a hardware issue Felipe. Send the board back and we'll get another one out to you the same day. We'll refund your freight too - just write what you paid for freight on the box if it isn't obvious. I'm not absolutely positive this is a hardware issue but it seems to be, from where it comes up in the code. We haven't had much of an issue with these boards not connecting with the ADK.

Paul

Mark the box, and don't forget your address and order number if you have it handy.

Repair / Replace
Modern Device
27 Sims Ave
Providence, RI