AMWEI Linear Silicon PTC Thermistors Temperature Sensors, cross to NXP KTY84, KTY83, KTY81
AMWEI Linear Silicon PTC Thermistor Temperature Sensors, axial glass DO35 package, KTY84 83 81 substitute, resistance increases with the temperature rises in linearity, suitable in measurement and control system, temperature compensation.
AMWEI Thermistor make Linear Silicon PTC Thermistors Temperature Sensors, Substitute to NXP KTY84, KTY83, KTY81
1. For AMWEI AM-LPTC600, rated resistance at 100C 1000 ohm, tolerance 3%, 5%, , alternative to Philips NXP KTY84/130, KTY84/150, KTY84/151.
2. For AM-LPTC1000, rated resistance at 25C 1000 ohm, tolerance 1%, 2%, 3%, 5%, alternative to Philips NXP KTY81-1, KTY83-1 series, type no.KTY83-110, KTY83-120, KTY83-121, KTY83-122,KTY83-150, KTY83-151, KTY83-152.
3. For AM-LPTC2000, rated resistance at 25C 2000 ohm, tolerance 1%, 2%, 3%, 5%, alternative to Philips NXP KTY81-2, KTY83-2 series, type no.KTY81-210, KTY81-220, KTY81-221, KTY81-222,KTY81-250, KTY81-251, KTY81-252.
Linear Silicon PTC Thermistors Temperature Sensors Description
Linear PTC Thermistor (LPTC) resistance increases with the temperature rises in linearity, displays a virtually linear positive temperature coefficient over their entire temperature range, suitable in measurement and control system, temperature compensation. As the construction material is mainly semiconductor monocrystalline silicon, also called silicon temperature sensor, silicon thermistor, sometimes referred to as silistors. As the temperature coefficient is positive, the silicon temperature sensors exhibit fail-safe operation when a system overheats. Furthermore silicon is inherently stable, so silicon temperature sensor are extremely reliable and have very long operational lifetimes. Hermetically sealed glass package, axial leaded,Dumet wire, 2 leads. Linear PTC thermistor in small dimension, tightness, convenient for automatic installation.
AMWEI Linear Silicon PTC Thermistors Temperature Sensors Features:
1. Silicon temperature sensors have a TK (temperature coefficinet) which is nearly constant over the complete temperature range. Temperature coefficient：α25/50 0.7%/C min.
2. Excellent long term stability, annual diversification rate 0.01C/per year max., temperature drifts during the lifetime of silicon temperature sensor are negligible.
3. Thermal Time Constant: 21 seconds max in still air.
4. Dissipation factor：1.5mW/C.min.
5. Insulation resistance: 100 Million ohm min. (DC=100V)
6. Maximum operating current 8mA.
8. Rated power：50mW max.
9. Typical resistance @25C 600 ohm, 1000 ohm, 1600 ohm, 2000 ohm. Other R25 resistance, such as 200 ohm, 3000 ohm, 4000 ohm can be made upon request.
Linear Silicon PTC Thermistors Temperature Sensors Application:
Industrial auotomation control equipment.
Home appliance temperature detection and compensation.
Precision circuit and crystal oscillator temperature compensation.
Temperature compensation of silicon semiconducting devices.
Temperature compensation of instrumentation amplifier.
A/D converter temperature compensation. • Micro motor timing control.
Automobile temperature detection and control.
Medical equipment temperature detection and control.
Linear PTC thermistor applications also include transmission, engine oil and coolant, heating system, overheating protection, amplifiers, power supplies, transducers, telemetry, computers, magnetic amplifiers, thermometry, meteorology, temperature regulation and over-temperature protection.
For more information concerning AMWEI Linear Silicon PTC Thermistors Temperature Sensors , please visit http://www.amwei.com/views.asp?hw_id=65
Questions about Modern Device and JeeLabs Sensors
1 post • Page 1 of 1